1937-1938 Early Penn Long Beach 300 Yard Spool Saltwater Baitcasting Fishing Reel. Made By: Penn Fishing Tackle Manufacturing Company, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Built For: Flounder, Cod, Sea Bass, and Even Large Catfish. Surf Casting Reel.
Designed After The Model K With Star Drag Which Was Renamed To Long Beach, No Numbers On Anything But The CrossPlate (300 YDS).
SharpReel Fishing Reel Service Guarantee
This reel was serviced by hand with the SharpReel Fishing Reel Repair Service. The reel is professionally restored and lubricated. The reel is restored and polished above factory condition.
* SharpReel accepts only PayPal unless otherwise noted
* You do not have to be a registered PayPal account holder to purchase this product, but you are required to use PayPal to get us your payment.
* Your Order will be shipped upon verified payment within 24 hours, most of the time within a couple hours (Monday through Friday).
* The shipping cost for this product is FREE unless your shipping this product to another country outside of the United States, then it will be calculated based on your shipping address.
* All items purchased Saturday, and Sunday ship out on Monday.
* Each purchase comes with a delivery confirmation number that will be available on the order details page.
* This product will be carefully packaged in a sealed shipping container.
* We unfortunately do not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
* Express shipping methods are available but are not included for Free, they will cost based on your shipping address.